Kellen Lutz Joins Expendables 3
- More casting news and rumors for Expendables 3 today. First, via thewrap is a nasty rumor that Mel ‘GOD’ Gibson is not in the movie: “While Stallone has hinted on Twitter at the potential casting of Mel Gibson, TheWrap has confirmed that the “Lethal Weapon” star is not officially involved with “The Expendables 3″ at the moment.” A rumor most foul indeed. Someone is bullshitting, however the odds are that it is ‘thewrap’ that is spinning it. Or is it a case that Mel will do a brief cameo?
- Is this the plot? ” “Expendables 3″ will introduce a younger group of tech-savvy action heroes who initially clash with the older crew, though they eventually team up to save the day.” If it is, it sounds bad. Quit trying to ‘widen the demographic’ with this shit…
- From the same source we learn that Kellen Lutz some Twilight pansy, has also joined the cast. This lines up with Stallone’s recent Twitter insinuations of a younger slant within the movie. And it is similar to the original Expendables 2 decision to cast Taylor Lautner, AKA another Twilight pansy, untill fan uproar got him fired. The question is, why, Stallone? Why?
- MMA Female star Ronda Rousey has joined the cast. The question is, who? The answer is: Who gives a fuck. Although ManlyMovie will say one thing – she may be a Plan B incase Milla Jovovitch was not attainable, and that would be a good thing.
- Via his Twitter Stallone says that Victor Ortiz will be in the movie. Yep, back to Google to find out who this latest addition is. Stallone mentions that he is a ‘multi champion’… as if that mattered. I have to wonder if the combined cost to hire these two fighters might have equalled the asking price of someone older yet more fitting. Someone like, I dunno, Manly Man Marty Kove?!
- Last week Stallone told fans in San Diego that Nicolas Cage was appearing in The Expendables 3, in fact he said something similar about Expendables 2, which Cage denied. Well, check out the video below where Cage denies it again, for Expendables 3. This really isn’t a big loss, but it does call into question the rest of Stallones announcements. Like Mel Gibson.
Still, the bottom line is that none of this is confirmed. All rumors at this point, unfortunately today is a bad rumor day…