We have another Blu Ray to give away to one lucky reader; the Conjuring (2013). This was directed by Fast & Furious 7 (2014) director James Wan, so should interest some. Also, Halloween is around the corner, right? Email ManlyMovie.net (email@example.com) with your best Ghostbusters quote, the winner will be chosen at random. Offer closes next Monday. Include your name and address. Be sure to check out our All Is Lost (2013) Tickets Giveaway, ending Friday.
Disclaimer: This offer only applies to residents of North America (U.S. and Canada). The copy of the movie will be sent by our partner and will take 4-6 weeks to deliver. No P.O. boxes. Each household is only eligible to win 1 The Conjuring Blu-Ray via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
Official Promo: The Conjuring – 5 Things To Know
1) The Conjuring is directed by the acclaimed James Wan, the Australian-born director of the fright-fests Insidious and the Saw series. His Twitter handle is @CreepyPuppet. Say no more.
2) The Conjuring has been given an “R” rating by the MPAA. Not because of blood, gore, or violence, but simply because it’s just so scary from start to finish!
3) The Conjuring’s cast and crew experienced creepy events during filming. Scratches appeared out of nowhere on Vera Farmiga’s computer soon after she agreed to act in the movie, the crew were routinely woken by something in the “witching hour” between 3 and 4AM, and the real-life Carolyn Perron fell and broke her hip while visiting the set.
4) The Rhode Island farmhouse where The Conjuring is set once belonged to an accused witch, Bathsheba, who tried to sacrifice her children to the devil and killed herself in 1863.
5) Hold your applause! The Conjuring will make you terrified to clap! Whether it’s playing a traditional game of hide-and-seek by following the clapping sounds like the mother and daughter in the movie, or being terrorized by ghostly claps in different rooms of the haunted farmhouse, these claps throughout the movie will give you the creeps!