Based on the true events of the Granite Mountain Hotshots, be witness to the powerful story of brotherhood and sacrifice in ONLY THE BRAVE. To celebrate the film being available on Digital Download now and with the DVD, Blu-ray™ and VOD available today, we are giving three raders the chance to win a copy of the heroic tale on Blu-ray™!
ONLY THE BRAVE is the heroic and true life story of one unit of local firefighters. Their ambitions to become one of the most elite firefighting teams in history leads them on a journey of hope, determination and sacrifice to ultimately save and protect their local community. As most of us run from danger, they run toward it – they watch over our lives, our homes, everything we hold dear, as they forge a unique brotherhood that comes into focus with one fateful fire.
Watch the incredible trailer here:
To enter this great prize draw for your chance to be one of 3 winners, simply watch the trailer and answer the question below. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org, be sure to include a (UK) name and postal address.
In the trailer, what animal does Josh Brolin’s character describe seeing as he tackled a forest fire in Montana?
a) A Bear
b) A Deer
c) A Wolf
Don’t miss ONLY THE BRAVE, available on Digital Download now & Blu-ray and DVD today.
Terms and conditions
1. The prize draw opens at 1pm GMT on 05/03/18 and closes at 1pm GMT at 19/03/18. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
2. The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The prize draw is run in association with ManlyMovie.net and Grapevine Digital Limited.
3. Entrants must be aged 12 or over when entering the prize draw and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence may be required to receive the prize. Entrants aged under 18 must seek permission to enter this prize draw from a parent/guardian.
4. To enter the prize draw, entrants must answer the competition question correctly. They must do so by the prize draw closing date and time.
5. Only one entry per person will be considered. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
6. Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the prize draw.
7. Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegible, illegal, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
8. Prize for the winner is ONE (1) Only the Brave Blu-ray™ copy.
9. The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
10. The prize winner will be chosen at random performed by a computer process on 19/03/18 and contacted by a representative from [SITE] by email provided on entry within 24 hours of the prize draw closing date.
11. In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 24 hours of initial contact.
12. If the prize winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice.
14. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
15. The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other prize draw or promotion by the prize winner.
16. The prize winner must confirm their address in order to receive the prize. The prize will be sent to the winner within 28 days of being notified of their win.
17. By entering the prize draw, the prize winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
18. The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
19. Prize winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
20. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
22. This prize draw is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited, Grapevine Digital Limited or ManlyMovie.net or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
23. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotor assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
24. Entry into the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
25. The name of the prize winner will be announced on the site and may be obtained for three months after the prize draw close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ marked with the name ‘Only the Brave DVD Prize Draw Winners’.
26. These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© Lionsgate Home Entertainment UK